Air pollution is the most serious problem of the current time all over the world especially in large cities because of the huge level of industrialization. Almost all of life the on earth depends upon clean junction & swine. However, where the air we breathe in becomes polluted, we to become polluted.
Classification Of Air Pollution
The pollutants that are formed in the atmosphere by chemical interactions between primary contaminants and atmospheric constituents are known as secondary pollutants. Eg. Sulfur trioxide, ozone, ketones, sulphuric acid, nitric acid, carbonic acid, etc.
Air Pollutants Are Of Two Types
This is the harmful chemicals which directly enter into the air due to natural events as human activities. E.g., when the carbon-containing substance is burnt, it will release Co2 &or CO to the atmosphere.
These gases are directly entering into atmosphere influence the biosphere is tended as primary pollutants & the transportation accounts for more than 46% of the total pollutants produced per year source of air pollution.
These are the harmful chemicals produced in the air due to the chemical section in between two or more components, i.e., the creation in between primary air pollutant & some parts of air.
Sources Of Air Pollution
The sources of air pollution can either be natural an anthropogenic.
Air forest fire, wind, soil erosion, volcanic eruption, eve oration of volatile organic matters, & Bacterial decomposition products.
Air automobile exhaust, Industrial exhaust, the release of chlorofluorocarbons photochemical oxidants, photochemical oxidants, in particular pollution, agricultural, etc.
There Are Various Causes Of Air Pollution Are
- Chemical industries include pesticides, fertilizers, weedicides, fungicides
- Processing industry like cotton texting, wheat Hour mills, asbestoses
- Welding stone crushing, gen grinding & there are many causes of air pollution & the major causes of pollution in the urban area side which inefficiently burn petroleum, releases 75% of noise & 80% of air pollutants.
Effect Of Air Pollution
1) The air pollutants have an adverse effect on human beings animals, buildings vegetation & also change earth climate. There are different air pollution & their effects are there like Dust & smoke particulars irritate the respiratory tract & produced bronchitis asthma, & lung diseases & it account of for 50% of the total atmosphere pollutants. Carbon-oxygen caring capacity.
2) The release of phosgene & MIC in the industrial accident of maimed several thousand people
3) Chloroform carbons are also used in refrigeration & formation of certain types of solid plastic forms. The latter are persistent & pass into the chain
4) In the presences of sunlight, hydrocarbons react either nitrogen oxides to products ozone, epoxy- acyl nitrates, aldehydes, aldehydes & other compounds.
5) The pollutants of the automobile like carbon monoxide, Benzpyrene, lead, nitrogen oxides, slushes compounds & ammonia.
It Can Be Controlled By The Following
- Industrial estates should be established at a distance from residential areas.
- Removable of poisonous gases by passing the fumes hour water towers scrubber or spray collection.
- Use of high tempera two incinerators went reduction in aciculate ash production.
- Use of non- lead antiknock agents in gasoline.
- Growing plants capable of metabolizing & nitrogen oxides & other gaseous pollutants, e.g., visits, pigmies, Ittniperus queues, pyros, robin pseudo-acacia, viburnums, cartages. Ribs’, Ramus. & many more covey to control air pollution.
Air pollution is a major environment-related health threat to children & a risk factor both acute & chronic respiratory disease. To present this problem need to action by govt. & also increase awareness among people.
For any other queries about the Article On Air Pollution, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.