Good evening to one and all present, respected sir, madam, teacher and my dear friend today I am so glad that I got the opportunity to speak few words on the great personality that is “Swami Vivekanand.”
As my friends know about this great personality who kept his life for the welfare of the people and who has no idea will get some of the information through my speech.
He was born on January 12 in the year 1863, and he died in the year 1902. The role model of the Swami Vivekanand was Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa.
He is the person who spread Hinduism in part of the world. First, the name of the Swami Vivekanand was Narendranath data. His mother name was Bhuvaneshwari Devi.
His father always taught him that always think rationally, and his mother always told him the importance of the religious thinking.
He liked to do meditation, and then he became the professional in this meditation.
While doing the meditation, he saw the Buddha as he had the interest in the wandering and the monks of the Buddha.
How Vivekanand spread the Hinduisms?
Swami Vivekananda went to America with a mission to spread the education about the great Indian culture.
He also spread the humanism in the abroad. He was a very religious person interested in Hindu scriptures like Vedas, Ramayan, Mahabharat.
He was very influenced towards the religion Hindu and become very intellectual in promoting meditation, yoga and many of the Indian cultures outside the Indian country.
- He was always interested in the spiritual talent from his young age only. He was from the middle group family, so he wanted to make the life of the poor people better.
- The death of the Swami Vivekanand was due to the blood vessel burst in the head on July 4, 1902, while meditating.
- He used to burn the sandalwood near the bank of Ganga in belur.
- Indian spiritual was better known by the Swami Vivekananda, so he also taught the same to the jametji tata who established the Indian Institute of science in our country.
- He was the great fan of Ramakrishna so used to spread to the world. He walked on the foot and always used to wander the monks.
- He always used to think to improve the economic condition, and on another hand, he used to think to build the strength and faith of the people in the country.
- He always thinks to make the better life of the poor people in the country by uplifting them by providing the education and also improving the lives of the women in the society.
- He traveled to the abroad for the first time in the year 1893 to spread the message of Ramakrishna with the help of the parliament of the religious.
- While coming back to India in the year 1898, he gave the speech on the on the various country about India before finally returning to India. He commenced the various type of social welfare like the hospitals, schools, colleges and many of the various social welfare work to better the way of the country.
I am thanking you.
If you have any query related to Speech On Swami Vivekananda, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.