A pleasant evening to one and all present here. Today I welcome you all in this campaign of the organ donation ceremony.
Today I am here to speak a few words based on organ donation. People sitting must be aware that there are less of the people who donate their organs after death. So there is the scarcity of the organ.
The Need Of The Organs
After a certain age, the people start taking the hazardous product, which causes many of the problems to the health and this may affect the organs in a very bad way.
We should always take care of our health which is our responsibility. If once the organ is damage than it can’t make clear once again.
Then to survive there is a need for the organ transplant.
When Can We donate The Organ?
After the certain age limit, the person can donate the organ. That is the age of 18 years anyone as the permission to donate the organ if the family members are ready.
And before 18 years also we can donate the organs as if we as permission.
If you are not interested in donating the organ when you are alive, then you can visit the organization, and they will give you the donor card after your death the organ will be removed as you have the card of the organ donation organization.
Every person should have the intention to donate the organs. If we can help them, then we should as the good deed will help us in the future.
Many of the people die due to the scarcity of the organs, and they do not get the organ at the right time.
Organs Which Can Be Donated
The organs which are very useful for the living purpose as it has been defects by the birth of the baby it can be transplanted to them.
- A heart is a very important part of the body which pumps the blood to circulate throughout the body.
- The liver is that part of the body which secretes bile and is active in the formation of the blood proteins and the metabolism of fats and proteins. This can also be donated.
- Kidneys are in the pair, in each human body, there are two kidneys if one is damage than the person can be alive with the use of the one as kidneys are very much important because it purifies the blood and excretes in the form of urine.
- The pair of lungs which help the blood to remove out the carbon dioxide and provide it with the oxygen.
- The people who have the diabetes problem if they have loosed their pancreas then it is useful to them as it helps in the digesting of the proteins
- Like that only the corneal tissues, skin, heart valves and the tendons can also be donated.
At last, I would like to say that today the kidneys are mostly transplanted. So make your surrounding aware that if you donate an organ, it will bring the brightness to that family.
Helping is the nature of humans only.
I am thanking you.
If you have any query related to Speech On Organ Donation, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.